- Summary of How We Use Your Data
- Information We Collect From You
- How We Use Information and The Legal Basis
- Data Sharing
- Data Retention
- Data Security
- Contact Us
1. Summary of how We use Your Data and Your Rights
We use your Data to provide, tailor and improve our Services, including for marketing, research, feedback and enquiries, and for safety and security purposes.
We will use your Data to comply with laws and regulations. We may use your Data to prevent and detect crime, such as fraud.
You can unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time. To opt out of marketing, including profiling for direct marketing purposes, you can select “unsubscribe” in emails, or email email@example.com
2. Information We Collect from You
We collect information when you use our Services. This includes showroom visits, using The Site or corresponding with us. In particular:
- We keep information you give us directly including but not limited to contact details (including name, surname, email, address and telephone number), date of birth, gender, nationality, marital status, region, frequency of visits, comments, feedbacks, marketing opinions, competition entries and any kind of interactions with us.
- We may record and analyze Site visits, details of your usage of the Services and where you take advantage of our promotions.
- If there is an incident, we may need to log information about it.
- If you engage with us online, our cookies and similar technologies will capture your IP address, your location, your device information (including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier - for example, your device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the device, mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, device location) and record how you use the Site to help improve it and improve your user experience, where your browser settings or permission allows for this.
- If you post information online about us or provide feedback, we may keep a record.
3. How We use Information and the Legal Basis
We are allowed to use your Data only if we have a proper reason to do so such as:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you;
- When it is in our legitimate interest;
- When you consent to it; or
- To comply with the law.
Our legitimate interests include keeping our records up to date, fulfilling our legal, compliance and contractual duties, working out which of the Services may interest you, improving the Site, and the Services, developing new products and services, and telling you about them and conducting market research.
Our legitimate interests include but not limited to:
To run and promote our business, we use your information;
- To provide and improve the Services,
- To capture and record all types of communications for staff training, quality improvement purposes and establishing facts and to deal with concerns or complaints that you may raise,
- To understand you better as a customer by analyzing your transactions and other information you provide to us or which we learn through your interactions with us,
- To send you communications including offers and marketing materials,
- To contact you where you provide us with market research feedback, and
- To pass your Data to a third-party business partner of ours for analysis.
4. Data Sharing
Fixly by Alghanim is part of Alghanim Industries. Details of the Alghanim Industries can be found on our corporate website at www.alghanim.com.
By using the Site, you explicitly grant Alghanim Industries the right to collect, store, retain, review, use, process internally or with third parties and transfer to their third parties service providers, your Data that you submit for all Alghanim Industries business purposes, including without limitation marketing to you, answering your queries, running data analysis, order fulfillment and other customer service provided to you and for administrative purposes and for accounting, tax and audit requirements. You certify that you submitted your Data voluntarily and that such Data is true, accurate, complete and up to date.
If our business is to be integrated with another business or sold, your details would be shared with our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s advisers.
Your Data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials for the prevention or detection of crime, if required by law or if required for a legal or contractual claim.
5. Data Retention
We keep your Data to enable us to fulfil our contract with you or to provide you with the Services, whilst you are use the Site or where required by law or to protect legal rights.
We always look to keep your Data for the minimum time in line with data protection principles and our processes and in order to preserve the integrity of our databases, to carry out on-going Services on your behalf, for research, analytics and statistics purposes and to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, we retain your Data for a reasonable length of time.
We may keep your Data for longer if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
6. Data Security
We make every effort to ensure that your Data is secure on our system and our staff and third party service providers are aware of our security practices. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any Data you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, ALGHANIM DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF A PATENT, TRADEMARK OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT. THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION AND LINKS CONTAINED THEREIN, IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTIONS, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORIES.
8. Contact Details
If you have any questions, comments and requests related to this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org